What you need:
200g coconut sugar
75g gluten free flour
What you do:
1. Put 100g of butter in a pan
2. Heat the pan until the butter melts
3. Take the butter off the heat
4. Stir in 6 tbsp of cocoa powder
5. Mix in 2 eggs
6. Add 200g of coconut sugar
7. Add a few drops of vanilla essence
8. Stir in 75g of gluten free flour
9. Pour the mixture into a greased and lined baking tin
10. Bake at 160'C in a fan oven for 20 mins
11. Let it cool and slice into squares
12. We ate ours whilst they were still warm!
If you do not want the brownies to be sugar free, you can use caster sugar instead. And you can use ordinary flour if you prefer.
Thank you so much to Rebecca, my college friend, for sharing this delicious and healthy recipe with me.
Lexie Adamson, aged 19